Tuesday 9 March 2010

Great Italian place to eat ......................well worth visiting

Walking down Edgware Road yesterday my eyes wondered into the various side streets I was passing.
I was on my way to a meeting............ so it was light relief to turn off for a moment or two..
Then I spotted an Italian restaurant I had really enjoyed visiting a few years back..
It was Biagis in Upper Berkeley Street.
It was what I would call a proper Italian restaurant 
with real style…. great friendly waiters helping you choose from an a wide range of good Italian food……..
But what did I have.  
Yes, my favourite spaghetti bolognese.
I must go and eat there again soon!
 

Posted via email from Dave Futcher's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.